Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last Post

Last posting in this blog is Feb 22, 2011. Approximately 170 days ago. That looong time ago man.

Nevertheless, there are still one or two visitor drop by in every one or two days.

Despite the convenience for the facebook and twitter, I'm still inclined to blogging.

Just the time constraint and insufficient internet connection kept me from being active. Anyway, I'm still and active reader to other people blogs. Even though the list of blog that i closely follow keep changing base on current interest, I'm still reading.

I don't really like to read books because as a typical Malaysian, it is very hard for me to finish it. But i love reading online articles as i can finished it in one shot.

Enough for today. Let have the cheat 'sahur' and go to bed.

Adios.




No comments: