Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thing of The Past & Thing of The Present

I have been spending sometimes reading back the archive post in my blog in the last few days. I suddently realized one thing. My writing style and my capability to put ideas that flow smoothly in a spontaneous way; of which I cannot do now.

I can also write poem straight into the posting and post it immediately; and it still a good piece of poem; at my own standard.

I think, it is a result of focus and determination when doing something with some specific purpose. I guess, along the way, the purpose faded and I lost the touch; especially when I discovered new interests or have different purpose in living my life. It also due to unavailability of the reliable internet connection or other related tools. Or just changes in the priority on how I spend my time.

Whatever it is, I accept the fact that changes happens and our capability to adapt to the changes will determint our survival.

No comments: