Monday, January 18, 2010

Petua Rumahtangga Part II: Reporting


Fish Curry Adabi

Fish curry with the recipe from the back of Adabi Curry Powder package "Kari Ikan Haruan"
This is my first time ever cooking curry. I gave me an A for this curry. There's nothing I want to complain about except it 'meruap' after I add the coconut milk.

 
Fried 'Ikan Keli'
Tasted as nice as fried ikan keli from the foodstall except extra 'masin'.



Mixed Vege.
A mixed of vegetables (carrots, 'kacang buncis', fish ball, fish cake and 'bunga kobis') with oyster sauce. This one is a failure. I never done it right. Extra sauce and salt. But the additional tomato make it looked good though. C minus for this one.

And my stamina for other chores only last until 1600 hours before I'm exhausted. Only managed to do one round of laundry, cleaning of all the mess from the cooking and washing the all dishes.

Now I know it hard to be a full time home maker. What more for a working wife. But the best lessons I learned from this is now I enjoy helping with all the chores around the house knowing that I'm doing it for the people I love with all my heart.


Azfar




Adam



And her...
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]