Sketched something before I fall asleep while the roommate is already in his dreamworld.
When I back late night the next day, I saw a note beside the sketch. So I just reply the note, put it back then and went to sleep.
Sketched another one in the next day.
Maybe I have to look for more compatible roommate next year to avoid disturbing his sleep when I come back late like this.
Maybe can opt for a smoking room.
Anyway, incompatibility also have the good side of it. A positive person will always get the best out of everything and anything.
--
Don da Pantaier's
280. “We have $11M in assets. Why are we still living month to month?”
-
Ramit unpacks what happens when a couple earns more
than $1 million a year but still feels like they’re living month to month,
and ho...
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment