Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why this blog is dead

Initial Purpose:
To make money from associated advertising program (payperpost & nuffnang) while my passion is not suitable with that aspect. I only managed to make few cents with nuffnang and 25 buck from fisrt money that everybody make from payperpost.
Once I understand the mechanism, I knew that this money is not for me.

'Openness'
There are so many things that I'm not willing to share with the world (even only few people read it anyway), yet so little things that all I have. I'm not willing to share my view on politics, I don't do sports, not even sitting on the couch watching sports channels, I don't read books that much even I do read a lot of articles on line, I'm very deserve about my feelings, I don't care much about what happening here and there, I always think that the world is behaving the it supposed to be and we are the one who needs to adapt to the changes, so I don't have things to complaint about, and the list goes on...

Passion in the past
I like poetry, I like arts, I like drawing, I love musics. But... why ah?
Hehehe... I'm in a life stages or we might call it phase... Where it is not the time for me to be melancholic, sentimental blues what not... In the early 30's, a guy focus on strengthening their financial situation, building their wealth portfolio or climbing the corporate ladder. Some people start it earlier while some still in their dream world. But that the stage of mine.

Blame the internet
I don't have sufficient internet connection making blogging difficult and boring. Hehehe.

Writers Block???
I'm not even view myself as a writer.

Language Barrier???
I'm sound stupid when I speak english languange. My writing in Malay also very bad. And that the only two that I know.

Shutting down this blog? No. Too many sentimental things in here. I'll left it idle here. Bukan kene bayar pon.

Don da Pantaier's

No comments: